Office - 913.345.9999
Mobile - 858.353.7145
10865 Grandview Drive
Overland Park, KS 66210
My philosophy is simple. I will apply the golden rule treating you as you deserve to be treated, and as I would like to be treated.
When you entrust me to be your agent, I will pledge to you to provide the highest level of personalized service, by:
- Helping you to achieve your personal goals, by listening to what you want, and truly representing you
- Advocating for you; always negotiating in your best interests
- Facilitating timely, accurate, and complete communication paying attention to the smallest of details and keeping you fully informed throughout the process
- Problem-solving, when (or before) issues arise
- Guiding you through the home buying or home selling process by lending industry, city, or neighborhood knowledge and insights
- Ultimately, providing you with a positive and happy sales or purchase experience!
Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, a buyer with many purchases and sales under your belt, or relocating to the Kansas City area, I understand that purchasing or selling a home is deeply personal, has large financial implications, and has life-changing possibilities. Your new home will likely determine your next set of wonderful friends, your kids schools, your commute time, new memories to be made, and the community you will become a part of.
My relationship with you will not end at the closing table. Our entire team believes in being a trusted resource, throughout the purchase or sale process, and beyond. This means that we will continue to offer assistance to you with resources ranging from a trusted plumber for a small fix, to contractors for a major remodel, to a good SAT tutor for your kids. We understand that your business and trust is earned, and that the highest compliment you will ever pay us is to pass on a good word to your friends about your experience with us.
I am proud to be part of a team of highly experienced Real Estate professionals and people with exceptional personal integrity. We truly walk the in putting the client first.
More Than Just An Agent
After graduating from Missouri State University with a dual degree in Marketing and Information Systems, I lived in St. Louis, Chicago, Phoenix and San Diego while serving 15+ years in the Technology and Mortgage Banking sectors. Happily, I found myself back home in Kansas City, where I served as partner and helped grow custom home builder and commercial Real Estate businesses. These businesses allowed me to develop skills ranging from the new construction processes, to sales of spec homes, to negotiating and executing contracts, to reading blueprints, to selecting finishes, to managing to budget, to listening and responding to tenant issues/ensuring their satisfaction in property management.
I have bought and sold many personal residences in the Kansas City area, ranging from large to smaller homes. This allowed me to develop a clear understanding of what a really good Real Estate agent should bring to the equation. I will apply these lessons learned in working with you as my clients.
My passions and joys are my two amazing college-age sons, extended family and friends, faith, volunteering to promote education, my newly adopted fur baby, travel, movies and live theatre, gardening, and a good book.
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- National Association of Realtors
- Kansas Association of Realtors
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors
- Heartland Multiple Listing Service (MLS)