Terri Monrad, CSHP
Office - 913.234.2853
Mobile - 913.749.7221
10865 Grandview Drive
Overland Park, KS 66210
Thank you for visiting me at Good Life. A move into real estate was a natural progression for me. After a 25 year career spanning marketing and development for new home and continuing care retirement communities and financial services, I've found a passion for serving seniors. In addition to my traditional real estate business, I've pursued my Senior Housing Certification. As a REALTOR I have the opportunity to help clients with lifestyle decisions that positively impact their lives.
My real estate practice is built on strong relationships, trust and communication. It is my goal to make the home buying or selling process as smooth and efficient as possible for my clients, of all generations, so they can get on with enjoying their new home and lifestyle.
More Than Just An Agent
Music is a large part of my life. I sing with the Grace Covenant Presbyterian Church Chancel Choir, ring hand bells and am a former youth choir director. I'm a foodie so gardening and experimenting with new recipes are also favorite pastimes. I live in Overland park with my husband Matt, and have two awesome children, Emily and Marshall.
- SREI, Certified Senior Housing Professional (CSHP)
- NAHB, Certified New Home Sales Professional
- NAHB, Institute of Residential Marketing Curriculum
- BFA, Theatre and Voice, University of Kansas
- Licensed in Kansas and Missouri
- National Association of Realtors®
- Kansas Association of Realtors®
- Kansas City Regional Association of Realtors®
- Heartland Multiple Listing Service (MLS)